Do life's big moments make you forget what to say and how to be? Amy Cuddy, author of Presence: Bringing Your Boldest Self to Your Biggest Challenges, joins Sean for an in-depth discussion on WHY we crumble in our biggest moments and what to do about it.
* What’s really happening in those moments when you know exactly what you're going to say, but you just can’t say it.
* Are this year’s presidential candidates manipulating a widespread sense of powerlessness?
* Why being nervous isn’t always a bad thing, and the super easy reframe to make you feel better in an instant.
* How POWER got a bad rap, and why we need more power, not less, to create a better society.
* Physical changes (a.k.a. Power Poses!) you can make right now that will change your mind — and could even change your life.
Learn more about Amy at www.amycuddy.com
Hosted by Sean Croxton