On over a dozen prescription drugs, Tara Mackey, author of Cured by Nature, decided to heal herself from the inside out with natural herbs, meditation, and a new way of thinking. In this session, you'll find out:
* How Tara went from needing detox at birth, to being raised by her grandparents, to literally kicking her mother out of the house and into rehab at eleven years old.
* Why we need to be careful about what we say, and who we say it around ... even if we think nobody is listening.
* The big problem with child psychiatry that got Tara put on lithium at only 13 years old!
* How to turn your limiting beliefs into empowering ones, and start creating your own reality.
* Why you must “always stand guard at the door of your own mind.”
* Easy tips and remedies that will help you out of the pharmacy and closer to nature.
* The one person—and only person—you can count on right now to take care of your future self.
Learn more about Tara at www.theorganiclifeblog.com
Hosted by Sean Croxton