Matt Sanders, my own personal therapist, discusses how intimacy and vulnerability can be the greatest sources of strength, power, and masculinity for men. Here’s what we talked about:
- Where we often go wrong with intimacy, and simple things we can do to help build lasting relationships.
- How being intimate and vulnerable actually makes you stronger and more masculine, not less!
- The blurred lines between masculine and feminine energies, and why men and women should embrace both.
- Specific strategies you can use to be more vulnerable and present with your partner.
- How trauma leads to drama and why you must break free from toxic relationships.
- When you should work on your relationship and when it might be time to walk away.
Learn more about Matt at www.mattsandersconsult.com
Hosted by Sean Croxton