Dr. Srini Pillay, author of Tinker Dabble Doodle Try, stops by to discuss how to get more done by giving your brain a break. Topics include:
* When daydreaming is actually a good thing and how too much focus can hurt more than it helps.
* Debunking the right brain/left brain myth and why everyone can be creative if they want to be. Plus, why so many people get their best ideas in the shower.
* Why it's so hard to make changes in your life and how to convince your brain to make it a little bit easier.
* How to use self talk: exactly what to say (and what not to say) to get the results you want.
* Why we should start paying more attention to the exception instead of the rule.
Learn more about Dr. Pillay and his new book at www.drsrinipillay.com