Dr. Srini Pillay, author of Tinker Dabble Doodle Try, stops by to discuss how to get more done by giving your brain a break. Topics include:
* When daydreaming is actually a good thing and how too much focus can hurt more than it helps.
* Debunking the right brain/left brain myth and why everyone can be creative if they want to be. Plus, why so many people get their best ideas in the shower.
* Why it's so hard to make changes in your life and how to convince your brain to make it a little bit easier.
* How to use self talk: exactly what to say (and what not to say) to get the results you want.
* Why we should start paying more attention to the exception instead of the rule.
Learn more about Dr. Pillay and his new book at www.drsrinipillay.com
Jen Sincero stops by to discuss her new book and your biggest money blocks. In this episode you’ll find out why the love of money is NOT the root of all evil, the most common subconscious beliefs keeping you from getting rich, how the power of words can make or break your financial success, and what to do when the people around you are unsupportive of the changes you want to make.
Jen’s book, You Are a Badass at Making Money, is available next Tuesday, April 18th. Pre-order it now on Amazon. It’s a good one!
INSTANT CLASSIC ALERT! Author and transformational speaker, Lisa Nichols, pulls back the curtain and reveals the secrets to delivering an unforgettable speech. In this episode you’ll learn:
* Where to get started with your speaking career. Have you been overlooking this place?
* The 4 types of speakers. Why Lisa, Tony Robbins, and Marianne Williamson create completely different responses in their audiences.
* The Dignified Invitation: Lisa’s 4-step process for moving past your fear of sounding sales-y.
* The core elements of a powerful speech. How to pause, dip, and put some skin into your unforgettable message. Plus, where the “Yes, Yes!” came from.
* Why hiring a coach can be the key to unlocking your potential … and your income.
* An incredible story of forgiveness that you will NEVER forget.
Learn more about Lisa’s upcoming Speak and Write to Make Millions workshop happening May 5-7 in La Jolla, CA at www.speakandwriteworkshop.com.